Engineering World Guest Post Guidelines
Want to contribute an article to one of the fasting growing engineering community in the world? Read the following guidelines to ensure that your posts get approved.
Being an engineering blog, we always encourage engineering students or engineers from different field of engineering to contribute an original article to the topic of our blog in order to showcase themselves in front of a wide audience available.
Let us share few more reasons why contributing to Engineering World is a good idea:
- We have over 298,000 people subscribed on various mediums (YouTube, Email, Facebook and Pinterest)
- We get a huge number of page views on various mediums
- Your author pic is shown on the post and post will be promoted on our social media platforms as well.
So how can you become a contributor to Engineering World?
To become a regular contributor at Engineering World, here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers.
- You have to be an engineering student or an engineer from any field of engineering or maybe a genuine reader, who has something to write and share for the our Engineering World community.
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 2000 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one loves incomplete articles. I take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece which is written specifically for the engineering community.
- Credit: Engineering World respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and also allow backlink to your website (subject to verification) which will give you a chance to build a brand for yourself by contributing a post to Engineering World.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts from Engineering World. Also, by submitting a post to Engineering World, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
Contribute your post to Engineering World
If you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, here is how you can submit the article.
Email [email protected] with following:
Sub: Guest posting at Engineering World
In body mentioned the Suggested titles and attach the word file containing the article.
Will, there be any backlink to a website, let us know that as well.
If you still have any queries regarding guest posting at Engineering World, do let us know via the email mentioned above.
Looking forward to your articles!